Complete Lift Service Incorporated provides rental units and planned maintenance programs. We also repair scissor lifts, floor scrubbers, conveyor systems, dock levelers and dock seals. CLS offers pallet rack sales and installations. We offer fabrication and welding services.
• Quality forklift service day or night, including weekends
• Long term or periodic forklift maintenance plans
• On-site or in-house repairs
• Sales of new and refurbished forklifts
• Long or short term leasing units
• Aviation fuel stations service and repair
• Short or long-term rental units
• Conveyor systems
• Dock levelers and seals
• Battery and charger sales and service
• Forklift tires pressed at customer location
OSHA requires all forklift drivers to be re-certified every three years. The requirements may have a direct impact on general liability or workmen’s compensation payments. If your company has any incidents involving a forklift or forklift operations, your insurance company may be reluctant to pay if your company is not current on forklift certification. Avoid problems in the future by being current on your employee certifications and call CLS for forklift certification today!
Complete Lift can arrange for services at your facilities. How’s your tires on your forklift? Is your charger and battery performing to your expectations? Does your battery or charger need a checkup? Are you moving from your current location to a new facility and need your building checked for your equipment? Complete Lift can help with these issues, just give us a call.